22 April, 2008

unhappy,really

A'kum n ello...

thanks Izzah for helping me searching those medical colleges....those things really help me right now...

tho my parents right now are currently having a state of some thoughts about me...heh~...can't do anything about it...

and my siblings think i'm doing a 'keling' habit...u know the meaning...cos last night i talked about taking a-level...and now i talked about foundation....if they think this sudden change of my mind is stupid,i have to say it is....

i'm immature cos nobody tell me about it....
why didn't they explain to me about it when i was asking them questions about whats that and that...and now these people are telling others that i didn't ask them before about this college2 thing....haish~...

and thanks to my internet friends who helped me doing all this stuff...totally appreciate it....

i wonder why someone who really far from me can help me easily while the people around me just thinking of __...honestly,i dunno what they are thinking....

and want to know something about my workmate?...she works at kumon cos she wants to pay the fee for her loan while she's studying at msu....and i'm like a low person cos work just for fun while the others doing their hardest to gain some money to pay some loans and all....

heh~....

i dunno what i have to do right now...
all of these things just make me feel dizzy and unhappy...
and i thought when talking about it will make others happy,
instead,they think it's bothersome....

haish~

No comments: