14 April, 2008

moments at the hospital

A'kum n ello..

late,but Liverpool won last night...have to say it cos it was a moment to remember...Gerrard's 300th appearance for Liverpool in the league...and also Torress 3oth goal of the season in all competition...and also,a nice good way to shut up the press about the Liverpool problem off-the pitch...

huhu..

and yesterday also,went to Selayang Hospital..my father,haikal and i visited pak uda who still sick...and a new news from my father,my cousin asked the doctor why pak uda wasn't treated by the oncologist...??...and the doctor said"dah takde harapan dah"....he said that to the daughter of the patient....believe me,if that doctor said that to me,i'll be like a mad woman....but that cousin of mine is very strong..she just accept it..and then...when i saw pak uda on the bed...he was sleeping...saw that his body was stapled instead of stitched...i thought glue was the new stitch...the technology is improving faster than i imagine...

anyway...pak uda who was a fat man before become a thin man...his cheeks are not as chubby as before...and he didn't smile at all...i tried not to appear in front of him too much...cos i think i always have a sympathetic smile around sick people...i don't think something like that is what he wants right now...

met mak ngah and pak ngah...mak ngah asked me"alisa-nye pipi makin kurus ke gemuk?"...i have to laugh...that's the thing she remember about my sis...and then i saw my cousin...i called her:adik ngah(full name:ain nadia)...i told her about my driving experience...the others listened to my story too...and they laughed...sheeeesshh~....and when i was bored,i showed the ft island vids to my brother...i told him about the fanmeeting and the so-called concert...the 1st question he asked me was "ayah tau tak?"...and so i said,"ayah tau dah"....i didn't tell him that my father didn't know about the cancellation..and my brother heard intently what i said and all...

unlike my 1st brother,my 2nd brother listened what i said words by words...while my 1st bro didn't listen to what i said,but instead told me"alia takyah bitau amin.amin tak dgr pun"...haish2...~~

and talking about the concert,saw the photos of the ft island concert in Thailand...it was kind sad to see it cos eventho i got a free ticket,i was hoping to see the concert and give a nightmare to jaejin...but can't do anything about it anymore...

k...
back to the hospital...

my sis called my phone,and yelled at the phone cos we didn't take her to the hospital...lucky we didn't go to the pc fair...she'll be madder...

and a humiliation to say the least,after i went out from a toilet at the hospital,i realized i didn't unzip my pants...and so i tried to not show it to my father n bro...but instead i showed it to this old man...haish2~~...i thought nobody was behind me so i looked at my back just to make sure while i zipped my zipper,then saw that old man...lucky my father chose to go to the lobby by using the stairs instead of the lift cos i dunno where to look if we share the same lift with that old man...

k then ta!
  • currently listening to Greeeen's tabidachi...

No comments: