16 April, 2008

big bang and torres dream

A'kum n ello..

if one day,if that's gonna happen,that changmin suddenly know me and propose me to be his girlfriend or something like that...i'll try to reject him...but if i love him too much,maybe i'll try to brave myself to face the scary fangirls....

cos really,fangirls are too powerful..they are a nightmare to me...

a nightmare.
i mean it.
i got a nightmare last night...

it was ridiculous really...but still,the dream made me think about it till now...

so the dream was about me,entering this Big Bang forum...(last night i watched Big Bang's coffee prince parody..and i was thinking how gay and funny it was)...and when i enter the forum,i disguised myself as T.O.P(the member of Big Bang,if you dunno who he is)...and then there was this topic in the forum that said'where can we find T.O.P?'...and so i,who 'was' T.O.P,replied to the topic and said"you'll meet me at 5am"....and so i was like,i don't think this girls will believe me that i'm the real T.O.P....

and then,when i was sleeping,(lets remember that this was a dream,and i was sleeping while dreaming this)..i heard a scream of girls outside my house...i was like,no way!...the fangirls are not this stupid to believe what i said in the forum....and so i just went back to sleep cos maybe i think too much...and then suddenly,i heard people knocking at the door..the MAIN DOOR of my house..and i was very2 scared,and in that dream,i hugged my sis tightly cos i was like freak out and all...and i tried to think that the door will remain strong....but then,i heard that my bedroom's door suddenly open(naturally,i was sleeping and so my eyes were close)...and then i felt like torchlights towards my eyes...and i have to open my eyes...and i screamed...

really,i screamed..
it wasn't a loud scream or something...
or maybe a yelp..or something like that..

but still,i screamed..
and in that dream,there were 2 fangirls around me..but because of my scream(or maybe yelp)..my dreaming end cos i screamed with my eyes open,and i got back to reality...

the scream was real,and so i looked at my sis who was sleeping beside me and i realized i'm not even hugging her,but she's still sleeping,so the scream wasn't that loud...and i looked around me that there are no fans,no torchlights and all...the fans were just a dream...and let just say,the forum,never exist cos i never enter a Big Bang forum before....

and i dunno what will happen if the fans know i'm not T.O.P....

there are some possibilities but none of it are logical...haha..

and i had a hard time thinking about which one was the dream and the reality,cos my alarm clock made a noise at 5am,alerting me to wake my father up,but i thought it was a dream,so i slept back after i hit the snooze button...and then i realize that it wasn't a dream,and immediately wake my father up,but he already up...

really,i'm weak in dreaming..

and to make it worst,when i was dreaming about the fangirls,i also dreamed about Torres sleeping at my house...really,it was funny....cos he slept at MY HOUSE!...and in my room,but he slept on the floor with my brother accompanied him...and at 3am like that,Torres woke up like he want to sahur or something,and then my father suddenly appeared in my room and said to Torres"yang ko nak bangun ntuk puasa kat bln mac ni pehal?ko puasa bln depan jela"...ah,my father said it to him in BM...really,in BM....a dream is always weird...and i forgot what happen after that....

but this Torres thing,it was stupid..cos Torres is a Muslim...maybe this is a sign??...
-_-
i have to pray that dirk kuyt or maybe rafa benitez become a muslim....
Torres have to cut his tatoos if he become a Muslim...

but still,dream is a dream..
nothing is impossible really...

i had a headache and major hard time to sleep after all this dreams...
2 weird dreams in one night..
i really need to drink more cough med...

ta then!

No comments: