11 December, 2006

ANNoying stinky woman;selfish

a'kum..i really don't have the mood to STUDY!!!!!!!!...haish2...n just now...mak cik azah nag like stinky-woman saying something like don't follow ur mood or anything..haish2...i can follow her words but my ego towards her really strong..if that words come out from other person's mouth,maybe i can consider it...but that words were from her and so bcos of this ego that i have,no way i will follow it....haish2...she is an annoying woman....selfish,to tell u the truth..my maid already has this sense of feeling to runaway from my house..i can't blame her...the woman is annoying...haish2...i dunno how long this hypocrite character of mine can handle this...hope my life after spm won't be as hell like my bros....i just hope not...kk...ta!

No comments: