01 December, 2006

CINTA is Letting Go

a'kum..lo...u can say that today was a weird day for me... it started with me going to Jusco Bkt Raja at 10am and went back there at 9.++pm...haha...confuse or don't understand?...hehe..but before i begin my journey of my weird life...that fatin aqilah make a new blog...huhu...hope she'll update everyday..haha...me~~...the person who luv to read ppl's blog..

i went to Bkt Raja with my sis and cousins to watch the new malay movie,Cinta...kinda unique that story...so...tried to watch..bought the tickets 50mins before the movie started..so..we went to the bookstores and also Speedy...saw this japanese drama..that nishikodo ryo in it..so...wanted to buy..paid it with all my savings...and later my savings just have 10sen only..haish2...maybe i was too excited at that time..so i didn't watch if the cd has a subtitle or not~~
kay..i watched the movie..ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!...if i can give any stars..i gave 5!...huhu...all the stories about all those couples...all of them really good..the director really have the right timing to put the sad and the happy...love the old couple...and believe me..all the men in it really made it romantic..made me think a lil bit that pierre andre is hot...!..haha....then later...went home~.
after awhile...i watched that jdorama i bought...haha~...when i watched the dorama..i was like,"alisa"..then my sis said,"alia"..then i said"alisa"..my sis said"alia"...then we both were like WHAT!?!...NO SUBTITLES!!!...da...i was very frustrated....i cried though..haha..cos now i know what it feel like when ur OWN money been robbed...huhu...my sis told my dad bout it...he laughed..!...seriously..HE IS MY FATHER!!..but he was kind though..he took us to Bkt Raja back and we change back the cd to the other cd...i change that cd to this jdorama called Onayomi Diary(i think it was Onayomi;i forgot)....i chose it cos teppei in it..haha!!....

already pack for the holiday to sabah...tomorrow~..huhu...my dad told me he won't leave to jeddah tomorrow...so..he'll be with us to say Happy Holiday at KLIA...hrm..just hope he give me enough money to shop..haha...k then..babai..!

  • download Mika Nakashima's Hitoiro
  • really2 addict to that Anaesthetic song!!!
  • Liverpool drew to Portsmouth da...but lucky arsenal lose for another 2 games in a row...huhu...why no skool eh..wanna tease that stupid afiq...

No comments: