24 December, 2006

moody but nvm

a'kum...ello....i dunno why my mood right now is like stupid....i like about my past...i feel embarass but it's the past..but when i think about my so-called friends...i feel like i want to kill them...i think they were being so full of themselves and just wanted to use me...i remember my nice,happy friendship when i was 11 yrs old...nice cos i'm the new girl...but really though...i have to admit that when a new student came to school...that person will be somewhat popular...i have to say i was like dat at that time...to tell u the truth..i was happy...but later on..i feel like i was being betrayed....the boys use me bcos i'm good with the teacher...and the girls also the same...and the boys also use me cos i always treat them with money...haha...shitty me at that time...i was like,stupid alia...try to impress the boys...haha...damn...my bestfriends at that time were cool...and bestfriends have to know each others secrets right..so i told them my crush..and damn...1 of them dated him....haha..stupid me...lucky they broke up and he end up with someone that has the same name with me...haha again...when i think about it..i feel like i'm a total stupid..but past is the past though..just forget it....but i just can't say that i like that so-called bestfren anymore..she was being un-bestfren..haha....nvm...i think i have to stop this moodiness maybe bcos i had slept on the floor for 3 consecutive nights...and i had a dream of him...mind you..this just show me i still thinking of him..man~..i better find myself a boyfren or i'll be thinking of this stupid lad again...

  • download p.diddy ft nicole's come to me,utada hikaru's sakura drops,UVERworld's kimi no suki na uta...
  • watching star wars 4&5...
  • hani's kg banjir..
  • amalina's mrsm banjir also..
  • i have my bed back!
  • liverpool win 2-0 n xabi alonso scored!!!

No comments: