08 December, 2006

Embarassing Momentos...!

A'kum n ello...i'm bored right now...so..i was just thinking about my embarassing moments...hahah..k...i know this is stupid...but i was like thinking about the past then i was like making a top10...haha!!...i'll try to make it top10 then...
  1. when i was 10yrs old,i wrote this stupid love letter.HAHAHAHA...!...i don't want to tell i wrote for whom...but the most embarassing thing was...a friend of mine read it while i was doing my music test and later i tore it from the book n trash it into the bin..but later..i found out...2 classmates of mine(at that time) read it(cos they found it on the bin [-_-]' !!!!!!!!...they told me they knew it was from me cos the paper(the hell of me) was green(unlike other paper that is WHITE) n the only person that has a green-paper notebook was only ME!....
  2. this time it was when i was 12yrs old...an ex-bestfren of mine pissed with me and her boyfren cos she read my diary that i wrote i hate her..and then she always knew i like her boyfren..(HEHE,u ppl know him ;p)...then later..i apologize to her by writing a letter and also i wrote to her boyfriend to apologize..i know there was nothing to apologize about..but when i think about it till now..i always think that was the 1 of the most stupid thing i've ever done!!!!(u already made him know that you like him,alia-san!!)
  3. i thought other person as my uncle...ok~...this was a common misunderstanding..but i always think this was stupid...at that time..i was in section19(my old house)..at that time i was playing badminton then later i saw this man rode a motorcycle and i thought that was my uncle and i yell on top of my lungs(cos of confidence) saying "PAK UTIH!PAK UTIH!" then later that motor-man doing nothing and went inside my neighbour's house...just then i realize he was not my uncle.....da!!!!my dad laugh at me VERY,VERY HARD and i was mad at him until he realize that he made me mad....haha..(stupid again!)
  4. i thought other person as my 1st bro...same like no.3 but it was not that embarassing cos my sis n 2nd bro always talk bout it n i nvr felt like blushing when thinking bout it..hehe...i saw this guy that drove a car just like my mum's citroen...then i was like chasing after that car,yelled"AMIN!AMIN!!" cos i was too excited at that time,i shout on top of my lung....n the driver even look at me...but later my sis told me that's not my bro...and i told her that he was...but then when we got home(we were walking home from mall at that time)..we saw his car and i asked him if he went out..he said no...~...haha~
  5. my siblings read my diary....da!!...i put all my hearts on that diary..!!!...i wrote how much i hate that n that..n also i put all the names of my crushes...haha..!!..believe me~...i was too stupid to have my own mates at school as my crushes..haha..!!!
  6. i know i'm no beauty...but i always think this as UNACCEPTABLE!!...this time i was in bali..i know i look weird for the bali peeps cos i wore tudung..and this lil girl...i smile at her just to show that i'm friendly and also cos i love kids...but that lil girl~~....she laugh at me..!!!...i dunno what the hell until i saw her father put a hand on her mouth to stop her from laughing,then i realize on the spot that laugh was not a smile-back,but an INSULTMENT!!
  7. my period-blood leak from my uniform skool..haha...at that time i haven't realize it...there this boy saw it n said that,"alia,ko berak"...haha...i just laughed at him cos i thought he was kidding and i'm not even checking behind me...UNTIL..a friend of mine told me there's blood behind me...haha~....that boy~..lucky he was stupid enough to think that just some shit...haha...
  8. when i was trying to impress my new friends when i already move to a new school..i lied to them though...just to impress..it's not that easy to make new friends when you're in new school...i'm not a good n popular person in school...my bestfriends in section19 use me FYI...so i'm not that good person when i move...hee...n so..i made up lies n lies n one of them was this stupid thing that even other ppl believe n that was,"michael schumacher is my friend.we always contact each other"....hahahahahahah...when i thought about it..it was not embarassing but funny...haish~..
  9. this time...i think this can be THE MOST EMBARASSING...when steven gerrard said he wanted to leave liverpool..i email-ed to sportscenter that i hate gerrard n i dun even care if he leave cos we have didi hamann n xabi alonso(at that time)....i put all my angry comments to sportscenter..then later...on the evening...the liverpoolfc.tv web show that steven gerrard won't leave and gerrard said,"i don't want to leave(or sumthing like dat)"and i was like..damn!...but still i was happy cos he said he wanted to stay...then later i send another email to sportscenter that i apologize for the last email cos gerrard not leaving..at that time i was thinking if all those emails will be shown on tv..but luckily..no stupid email like that was shown...so..phuih~~
  10. this was stupid.. a friend of mine...i dun want to say his name but i just put it as N so that u ppl know...haha..!..i told him that if ur palm is larger than ur face...u will die early..so..like a nature thing to do..he put his palm on his face...then i try to slap him...stupid him...he put off his palm from his face..so then i slapped his mouth instead...air liur was on my own palm and i was like WEIH!...haha..still thinking it right now cos i think if his gulrfren knew about this,she'll be more mad..haha..
kk..that's all then..haha...maybe some of them not really that embarassing..but it still make me laugh secretly and shy2 after that..haha...ta!

No comments: