23 December, 2006

journey in pyramid..

a'kum...ello...my cousins,nani n nina are at my house right now...nina's fren is here also name khairun but we call her k-lun cos it's more easy to pronounce...haha...lucky this is nina and not her sis,izzah....izzah more noisy and talk a lot about lady's thing a lot..i'm not that feminine right now..hrm....sometimes these ppl annoy me...but sometimes i feel fun...maybe becos i don't like ppl come to my house...i like my friends come to my house...but prefer them to be self-service but not being rude...but my cousins...i told them just do what they want in my house...and they do it..but i was kinda annoyed when at 12AM...when the laptop was off...they on it without my permission and kinda upset that they also knew my password(cos my sis told them)..haish..but dun mind though...they make me happy sometimes..haha..they're funny...

went to sunway pyramid today...went with my cousins(and her friend) and my sis...nina met her boyfriend(she knows him from myspace) and khairun join her...me n the others bought movie tickets...before we bought them...we had a hard time to choose movies...i wanted to watch eragon..nani wanted to watch tentang bulan(i think that's what it called) and sis dunno what to watch..but both of them didn't want to watch eragon...and both me n my sis didn't want to watch that malay movie..so then we chose happy feet...haha...before we went to the cinema...we tried that osim thingy..the one that massage ur leg....hehe...kinda cool...we use it full 15min(i think)...and after we watch happy feet...we were kinda tired after too much walking...so we tried again that osim...haha....lucky nobody there remember us..huhu...at home after that...mak cik azah asked us what we buy...they were cheap stuffs sold there...SALE btw...i didn't buy anything though...i bought a lipgloss...hehe...cos the salesgirl was kind n friendly..so i bought it..oh!she even put some lipgloss on my lips and my sis said i looked good with it..so i think that's the one suits me...i was kinda upset that the last time i bought a lipsgloss..the lipgloss made my lips darker...haha...anyway..continue about mak cik azah...she looked at the things that nina bought...nina bought this small handbag cost rm45...when i knew the price..i was like'blurgh,waste some money'..but mak cik azah responded differently though..she said nina is ladylike...da....and mak cik azah also said that the 'girls in the house are not yet feminine'..and i told her i bought a lipgloss..she respond nothing..stupid~...but whatever...it's not like i bought it to be feminine or something..it just the salesgirl was kind..that's all...haish2....k bye..

  • mak cik azah got a NOKIA N93 from her boss..just for awhile though...
  • saw many japanese albums at pyramid..also saw kat-tun's album n arashi's 1st album
  • currently download kanjani8's kanfuu fighting and tegomasu's whole single
  • already download christina aguilera's hurt and panic at the disco's london beckoned_

No comments: