12 December, 2006

2.44pm,nearly sleepy

a'kum...hello...VERY,VERY BORED!!!!..i don't have the mood to TIDO!!!...haish2..!!...something good happen anyway..just got a message from celcom that my phone no. already register and i got RM5 free..huhu...lucky me~...bcos b4 this...if u register b4 30Nov,u will have RM5 free...but i already register last sunday..so,it was kinda lucky for me..Alhamdulillah..!..hehe...

my mind full of list right now...i remember i have this wish to go to 5 Places In the World...the places that i really2 want to go...
  1. Mekah-to cleanse my soul
  2. Liverpool-no need to tell u-la..
  3. Danau Toba-the place that was naturally made after an eruption of volcano
  4. Niagara Falls-want to see the VIEW
  5. Great Wall-just want to put my foot on it b4 it collapse

emi recommend to my sis this web..some quiz...http://www.comclub.org/lj/fsquiz.php..kinda cool...my result was like this..

• xabi is the one that you love.
• teppei is one you like but can't work out.
• You care most about hani.
• liyana is the one who knows you very well.
• ah hin is your lucky star.
• YNWA is the song that matches with xabi.
• wherever you will go is the song for teppei.
• someday is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
• and jingle bell is the song telling you how you feel about life.

hehe...haish..nothing to say..ta!

  • download orange range's hana n some english songs
  • yamapi's new hair really funny!
  • got rm10 from mak cik azah's sis..THANK YOU!
  • my bro mad at me cos i ilangkan his dragon ball vol.12
  • da!

No comments: