15 December, 2006

Daniel Agger's Interview

A'kum...found this in the Liverpool msg board...there this man translate an article of a danish reporter while interview daniel agger...kinda funny yet low profile also..huhu...

(Taken from Danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet 10 November 2006 (days before Denmark played Czech Republic and just after Agger’s goal against Birmingham). The journalist calls Daniel on the phone…

The reporters introduction:
It’s not easy doing an interview with Liverpool’s taciturn Dane Daniel Agger. He has the same amount of words as in an advert for a supermarket:

That was a pretty well taken goal, wasn’t it?
‘I think so, yes. It’s always nice with an extra game.’

So, you will play for Liverpool in the next game, right?
‘What..? Well, I have no idea at all.’

What do you think?
‘I don’t know. You’d better talk with the manager.’

I haven’t got his number I’m afraid…
‘Well, then you’d better come over here, right?

Sure. But haven’t you been told whether you are in or out of the next rotation?
‘I don’t know if we have rotation system. We change a lot. I would like to play every game, but I have no idea if I’m in the team next Sunday.’

What’s the clubs highest priority?
‘Matches. All of them. I’m always interested in playing matches. We are a lot of players…’

Are you in the team or not?
‘Call me on Sunday.’

When?
‘After the game.’

Are you fit to play against the Czechs in Prague?
‘ There’s nothing a matter with me. Not like that. But maybe you didn’t notice I broke my wrist against Liechtenstein?’

Well yes, now that you mentioned it! How are you doing?
‘I’m playing with a splint.

What’s it made of?
‘I don’t know, but its very light’.

Plastic?
‘Maybe. It’s light.’

Then you should have one on the other arm, right?
‘Yeah, it will help to keep the balance… No, it’s certainly not an advantage to me…’

How long will you have to play with that?
‘For a while’.

Haven’t they told you a number of weeks?
‘No.’

How did you brake your hand?
“I have no idea.’

Didn’t it hurt?
‘Oh yes.’

You were out for treatment…
‘Yep, for two seconds…’

And then you played on?
‘Yes.’

But you still want to play this international?
‘You bet I do.’


haha....very funny this man....i luv him instantly!!!...
don't worry xabi.i still adore you! XD

show you how good agger is..

1 comment:

Alia Liverpool said...

sorry if the font is too small...not my fault..i copy n paste using 'view source'...huhu..