29 November, 2006

missing..

a'kum...lo...the usual ppl now blog!..huhu..forgot already why fatin hashim haven't blog for awhile...it was bcos she was grounded cos of her exam result..hrm2...can't say much about it..cos i don't mind about breaking few rules of my parent..cos eventhough they said grounded..haha...they say it like 'u can't but really though,u can'...sumthing like dat~...haha...anyway...the reason why emi didn't for the whole week was bcos she was in the northern of malaysia...holiday~...haish2...she forgot to tell me..da~..why ppl tend to forget about me eh..i always remember about them..last time,hani forgot to tell me her new phone no.(not really new,cos it was her sis' no. before that..than she trade with her)...but nvm though...emi said she bought a souvenire for me..hehe....that's all matters...huhu.

tomorrow will be a lil bit bz cos me n my sis will join my cousins to the cinema tomorrow...wanna watch that malay movie CINTA...kinda unique..so..try to watch eventhough it's a malay movie..huhu...wanna watch the love between the orang tua(s)...huhu...n also bz cos i will pack for my holiday to sabah this friday..i'll be in sabah for 7days with mak cik azah,my sis n nani...maybe we will go to this island in sabah..i think it called pulau gaya...and Insyaallah we will climb the mount kinabalu..huhu...maybe we'll meet the liverpool legends..!!..huhu..

last saturday..when i was watching the liverpool vs man city match...my dad told me that whatever happen...i MUST go to university..whoa!...i will!...then he suddenly said...if he had money,he will buy a house in Perth..so...other meaning than holiday or moving,it also mean i have to choose a university in Australia...da!!!..i want LIVERPOOL!!..i told my dad about study at liverpool..also put a reason that the university is famous of it medical studies..but he said the weather there is very bad(other meaning:teruk)...da....but whatever..already told about my 'partner in crime' about this...(that's hani btw)...and she said..(she asked before what he meant by 'teruk'.i told her it mean too cold;liverpool is in northern britain anyway)....and she just said"sejuk ok la tuh"...haha...i think she really want an air-cond for her room..huhu...bye then!


  • liverpool vs portsmouth at 4am this thursday...(not in tv)
  • wanna borrow some story books to read when fly to sabah
  • really,really want to borrow emi's bro's ipod charger...PLS!!..
  • still haven't buy that det. conan real life cd...

No comments: