24 November, 2006

bitter end...sweet!

a'kum...ello...haven't blog for awhile....raya already end...no feeling for the ending...but like usual...starting always the happy...ending always the sad..haish2...thought that the last day of raya will visit helly's house cos amalina already went to her house and she got rm10...haha..u can't waste that much of money!!..but still..my plan didn't work for that day..cos my dad took me n my sis to kl on that day...haha!!...

we went there by komuter...and saw something stupid cos i saw some form3 peeps from skool...not that i mind them much...but they were annoying..bye2 them...anyway...we went to pasar seni 1st cos my dad went to HSBC bank to talk about his credit card...then...my dad asked us to choose some thing about redemption thingy cos my dad's HSBC points are 49000....so..we choose 3 things..and those are perfume(givenchy or guvinchy.i dunno but the bottle is colourful),a foldable hairdryer and a bag for me cos i dun want to buy a new bag for next year..huhu...then my dad asked us which one will we go,klcc or ptaling street..emi n hani told me that in ptaling street has this place that sell cheap jdoramas...so...i told my dad i want both...and he said ok...so..we went to ptaling street...found these cd shops...cheap..even that hana yori dango dvd is only rm21..but cos my sis don't want to watch hana yori dango cos has kissing scene..so..no buy..haish..the main thing was i wanna buy tiger&dragon...but nope...the place just sell the cd...no dvd for tha dorama...kinda frust cos i dont like vcd...i like dvd cos better....so..maybe bought the cd later..huhu...went to klcc after that..my father said lets buy books at kinoki...haha...he just lazy to say the exact word and that is kinokuniya..really though..kinoki..haha...bought the clique 4th series,the invasion of boys snatchers...then...bought blue jeans for me n my sis...then..back home..met the form3 again...they were noisy...my father dunno them..so he asked,bdak tu skolah mana...me n my sis just laugh...haha..(we told him after that)..

  • liverpool win n me happy again!!
  • emi gone..where the hell is she...kinda miss her..i miss everyone though..but with no emi..no interest about jpun...haish2...
  • UVERworld rocks!!!....
  • if that eyeshield21 dvd still not out this december..i gonna buy the vcd...the vcd already ep 83!!!
  • that mak cik azah said i better go to mawar for the bio tuition...
  • that mak cik azah is a sicko..
  • hamann is 100% fit for liverpool vs man city clash...hamann-liverpool legend~
  • xabi will be out for maybe 3 games...
  • ME'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!
  • det. conan real life already on sale at mall...wanna buy later..
  • maybe bought hana yori dango later...haha..cos kinda want to watch oguri shun more..huhu..

No comments: