08 November, 2006

in my head

a'kum..n ello...been very bored right now...my head has plenty to say..huhu...ponteng skool for the 3rd consecutive days...emi n hani also don't go...liyana also...i'll be alone with ainun n fatin...to tell u the truth..i want to go to skool to collect my exam papers...but with just ainun n fatin..i don't think that's a good choice...haha...i also scared to know my results...liyana told me her sej got fail in the beginning..but at the end after an endless beg...the teacher said ok..huhu..her add math got 43....she study but she got 43...how about me then..i don't study...maybe mine will be lower than that...i chat with my dad yesterday...told him that i sucks in my exam...he gave this looong speech that i didn't study enough..u have to study smart blablabla...really though...i never thought my dad will be such a nagger..but that's parent....always want to say the best thing for the child eventhough they already know the speech just fly above their head,not even reach the earlobe...my duit raya is decreasing!!!!!....can't help it if i use it to buy 3 jdoramas and 1 anime...dun mind though...i won't regret with all my doings...huhu...k..blank right now..so..ta!

already bought :
  • team medical dragon
  • princess princess d
  • my boss my hero
  • bleach chptr 93-98

No comments: