31 October, 2006

exam...faill!

a'kum...alo..haven't blog for some times...maybe cos bz n lazy..haha...especially in this exam season...(n also raya season)...my life can be call as HARD...mind you...this final exam really make my life hell...with nobody iron my clothes and also wash them...i think this make my life difficult...hani can say all of these things are SENANG...but for me...i'm not that 'biase' to do all of these...all of these are just too sudden and i can't suit with it SUDDENLY!...da...really..i don't mind slowly..but SUDDENLY is just too sudden...like death~...anyway....back to the exam....i think i have more than 1 fail this final...the midyear i got only 1 fail..i failed add math..no need to be surprise bcos that paper was HARD....too hard though...i don't want to see that kind of questions again!...~gedik~...maybe i'll fail physic n bio...and also sejarah..cos i havent read anything about sejarah the day before that bcos i read eyeshield21's manga on the internet..da....anyway..i thought i will score more than 40 for bio cos i got 40% for 3 consecutive exams...so....maybe with more lucks i got more than that..but bullshit..no way i'll got more than that this time..i sucks!...da...when pn rosliyah said that bio n sej will be continue the week after raya..i thought maybe it was good cos i was so happy that i can catch up all the things that i havent read yet...but really though..my mind always plan somthing that won't be achieve...i bought team medical dragon n princess princess d jdorama and i got stuck with them by watching until late nights and poof!..i forgot to read...not really forgot..i just lazy..huhu...more sucks...my dad will back from mekah this november...and by my calculation..i'll got my report card during that time..haish...really though....nothing can change after this..but i am not nyesal...i knew this will happening..so...pray!...ALIA,YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!..:P

this raya is the 4th raya without my mum...kinda sad if you think about it....but bcos of this..i got rm60 from school..haha...i bought princess princess d using that money..and also this story book call the secret blog of raisin rodriguez...continue about raya..when i visited my mum grave...i visited with my 2nd bro...my sis can't join us cos she had her period at that time....kinda touch when my bro said something like"mak,haikal skarg masuk uitm.ambik pra"....-sumthing like dat-...i dunno what to say...my bro said sumthing like dat..so i kinda want to join in...i said something like"alia skarg tgh exam"...i think i said dat,i forgot...anyway...i dunno what will happen if she knew my results....i think i'll get tied down under the balcony....u dunno my late mum...she can be sweet..but also a VERY STRICT mum...but that's what mums are...but unlike mak cik azah..my mum was not a bz woman....i remember we always go kl....buy clothes and all...huhu...anyway...i think if she alive right now...i think she'll burn all my kreko collection that i have under the bed right now..she hate comics..!

gtg...tata now!

something in my head..
  • liverpool win
  • teppei's harry potter
  • my boss my hero
  • ps2
  • sena n hiruma
  • bleach 93-98
  • naruto

No comments: