09 October, 2006

another stupid...!

a'kum...elo...farahin made another hell of me again!!...what the hell!...how could she made this to me....ok...1st of all...i called her to take me to tuition..bcos i want to tumpang her...that was after liyana sent me sms that if i want to join them call farahin right now(at dat time,i mean)...so...i called her...k...called her house,but her sis said sumthing like called her handphone...so i called her phone...she answer it but she said"kk"..then hung up...-erk-...i was like..what the hell...so i called her back....she answer it with a furious tone,"nape"...ok...i was like...did she meant she knew why i call...so i thought she knew already that i wanted to tumpang her...but she was kinda mad at that time...so i said,"takpela"....then me hung up...i thought maybe she will understand cos she was my friend and all...but what a stupid i was....i waited for her....but i don't see any car...any familiar car...so...i waited until 5pm...haha..stupid,i know...i thought maybe call farahin or sumthing...but maybe she'll mad or etc...so i called liyana...i asked where she is..she said"tusyen la"...k..i was very2 mad...madder than the time liyana asked me to give the santan....when i waited for her...my mind was like..if she is my fren,she will come...she's not if she didn't come...but she didn't..so..u know the story...shit~...haha....

bye..

No comments: