09 November, 2006

have to shit

a'kum...ello!...k...i'm in the mood to blog this week cos i read this book about this girl blog...n that girl blog everything she need to say even about her crush,her stupid skool,her stupid life n so on...and i have to say. .i'm impress with her cos she blog when she have EVEN 1 sec. of her free time..so..i think..if i have this stupid thing to say..better i say it..and if ppl want to protest or something...better they leave a comment at my chatbox..so that that thingy won't end up alone without any comment...peace be upon you!

anyway...went to skool today...thought i go cos emi also will go..so that i won't be alone if we're accepting our marks together..but...EARLY in the morning...when i have just 20 mins to go to skool...i notice new msg at my phone than it read like this "alia,me tak pi skool ari ni cos hani pun tak pi XD"......lorh..(pronounce that 'lorh' like makio in my boss my hero)...i had to go then..i already wore my uniform...so..i went to skool...already realize i'll die of boredome....thankfully...liyana also come cos she wanted to collect her exam papers also...the school announce that tomorrow will have this raya thingy at school and also solat hajat n ceramah..my 1st thought was.."ok...kewl if i come..."...but later...the life in school after exams was boring...nothing really to do...if u count the BLUFF game card i played with fatin aqilah,aqilah,hakim,atman,bazli n sarjie was fun..yeah...sort of~...i don't really like that game..how come i have the pure fun...when i was bored...i went to SIK...and met liyana there..lucky she was there...before recess..i was at her class..talked with erin n her...kinda stupid cos stupid jokes from them...and liyana easy to play at...erin said her add math got fail...32..pergh..better than me...haha...neway...i got my exam results...sort of stupid...2 fails...my 2nd n 3rd fail...haha...stupid..i got bio n +math 28...stupid me...but i won't regret about what i had done before exams...i chose to sleep before bio exam day..and i chose to do nothing about my +math exam...so...i dun mind...i was surprise with my result...but nvr mind..i already told my parents about me being a FAILURE...after the BLUFF game...i read this book i borrow from liyana(not her book actually...it's syefah's)...kinda sweet...then i played SPEED with aqilah...1st game..i win..then...2nd game...i lose...why eh~..cos she was being a lil bit annoying with her shouts...i got more annoyed after i knew my akaun's result...really though..i think my akaun's paper 2 was bad..i got ok in paper1..and so..i got 60% in my akaun...but well..think of the brightside...i fail my bio....~~

anyway...lucky liverpool won this morning..i AM HAPPY !!...agger scored da..that cute lil boy...haha...but momo got injured...hrm...lucky we still have xabi n gerrard...n now that zenden already played well..so..no worry..k...ta then..

currently reading:
  • love story-the dance

No comments: