01 April, 2008

lalala,

A'kum n ello..

it was one of the moodest day for me...and so i was like'i heard about this behaviour from someone before,and it happen to me'...

let just say,things like this were unexpected from me,and i know i said it before that i musn't expect too much,but i can't help it when it happen from someone that i thought will be responsible and also someone that i trust will never do...and then it was like that...

i'm mad cos it was last minute,and gave other people difficulties...and whenever ppl see me,they'll ask about the other person...

and to tell you the truth,i was trying too hard not to think that i was even a friend of someone like that..

really tho...

i dunno when my anger will end,cos i already have other problems and this thing just make it worst...

stupid really...
and some people just can't realize how selfish they were before and still clueless about it...

really,really...

No comments: