28 April, 2008

nothing much

A'kum n ello..

i think i haven't chat with people this happily since my birthday..
ahah!

nway...chat with aina about some stuff...mainly the college thing...so i told her that i have 2 dreams....the dreams are mainly to make people feel nice physically and mentally or to say it more specific,to make the world a better place...haha.....

and then,chat with emi...nothing much...she showed me a picture of sunset at Lumut...then i told her that my father uploaded some pictures at flickr...the theme of the pictures that he uploaded is BEGGARS~~...da....like there are no other themes than that...but still,emi search my father's album at flickr....then she showed it to me...

tell u something,i laughed too hard when i saw it...beggars,my perspective on them change a lil bit cos of my father...da~~....

he even upload a blind man pic!
lorh~

k..
dunno what to say..
have to count my money to check if i have enough money to go to work later..
haish2..

ta then!
  • currently listening to Miley Cyrus' see you again..

No comments: