26 August, 2007

tg malim.

a'kum n ello..

back from tg malim...



i didn't tell you i went to tg malim,eh?..

k..

i'm back from tg malim..~~~
chu~~~~~!

[fyi,i want to be like koyama keiichiro cos i love the way he blog]
again,choo~~~~~!
i don't mind kissing people....
and i don't mind hugging too..
last week,i hugged najwa twice(i think) cos she sang "alia,i love you~~~~"
love it like i'm in heaven..
haha..

i'm insane..
;p

anyway..back from tg malim...
met some cousins of mine...
we went there yesterday morning..
some weird thing happen but not really weird..
i want to pee just minutes before we arrive at our destination..
i was like...
"LAJU~~~~!!!!ALIA NAK KENCING!!!"..
[I told u,i'm insane]
further information,..
just asked me..
i want to see who the tak malu peeps who wants to know about a person's situation who want to pee..

anyway..
we arrive..
and then,my acu asked me..
"bawak baju?"...
i was thinking,it's about the kenduri,aite?
MUST WE GO?
but i have to..
after my acu already searched plenty of clothes for me to wear to the kenduri..

[haha,she even showed me this colourful dress that only oldies wear.and i said "HA-HA"]
meaning=no way!

anyway..
i went to the kenduri..
with this nice baju kurung that is owned by MakCik Jas..
and the baju kurung was big..
but lucky it was white..
cos if it black,the baju kurung will become baju kelawar...

hrm...
on the night..
i went to my pak yang's house..
to watch a football match..
bear in mind..
i went there with my big bro and..
the owner of the house was not home..
except for his son...
who stay there alone..

but for the sake of liverpool..
i went to his house even without the boss of the house cos i want to watch my beloved Liverpool..
but something happen..
cos of my clumsiness and easy-to-forget habit..
we were lost..
LOST!
[just being dramatic]

i called my cousin who lived there..
[my cousin=the daughter of my pak yang]
she gave the address and gave the no. of her house..
lucky for us..
we were on the same road according to the address..
but i dunno which one is pak yang's house..
haha..

when we saw the house..
i went into the house,like it's mine..
and pak yang's son opened the door after my frequent knocks..
and i went it and immediately change the channel to 81(it was 54,i think)..
and the score was 0-0 at that time...
and at the end..
it was 2-0...
for LIVERPOOL!!!
yeay!
seconds after the win..
we said bye bye to my cousin..
and went home to my atuk's house..

some guest~~~~~

at midnight..
my bro was attacked by asthma..
at 2am or so,i think..
he woke me up..
and ask"alia,jom pi klinik"..
i was thinking..
klinik?2am?i don't think so..
there's no clinic that open around that time..
but i couldn't have a nice sleep after that..
but after i saw my bro who looks alright(it seems..) while he was lying on the sofa..
i relaxed and went to sleep..
but he told me after that..
he couldn't sleep..
da..
sian2...!

but he was alright..
so,i'm glad..


tata then..
somebody..bring ur add math's folio tomorrow..
i want to copy and say thank you..

i'm bad!

chow now..
lunch and akaun next~!

No comments: