15 August, 2007

skip the school,again

a'kum n ello..

skip the school rite now...those things about datin seriah's retirement celebration and just few learnings(i think) will waste a lil bit of my time to revise for the SPM...i'm not like some peeps who knows already what they learned in form4...but me,i was a player last year and just a bunch of stupid kids who never understand what the heck the teacher is saying cos i was sleeping in the class all the time in form4...

so..maybe this is my wake up call...

and yeah,this sudden seriousness got me cos of two reasons...
  1. i got this dream in the middle of the night which told me to STUDY and i was too scared about it and woke up and couldn't sleep after that.later after that,i slept back(yeah,yeah,i didn't study after that)
  2. and i suddenly remember of my ustazah aminah who passed away when i was 9-year-old...i dunno why...it's like a total wake up call when she appeared suddenly in my mind and i remember her angry words towards me when i had to recite the al-Quran with her..
but i want to study smart than study hard..so i manage 1 subjects each and don't ask further question how i want to take care of 11 subjects especially all the form4 topics in 3 months now...

don't forget,i was a smart student before....

and cos i will study smart and not study hard cos it will make my mind tired...i will continue playing CATCH THE MOUSE with my friends!yeaay~~CHABATTA!

i'm happy eventhough i'm insanely excited towards liverpool and my mind still thinking about DBSK's concert and also that DBSK's cute t-shirt...but i am more than happy that nobody around me is nagging me..

and i really hope my father who will be back for forever this 30th august won't start nagging at me when he saw me surfing the comp and i hope he will start the nag by just saying,"Alia,jangan main komputer lama"...cos i'll definitely stop after that...(yup,tips for you, Dad)

and i suddenly remember of my old friend Afiqah who currently live in Kedah...i heard her dad passed away last year..and since that, i didn't sms her...(that's not the only reason,she also use maxis)...i wonder how she is right now?i wonder if she got chosen for the PLKN?i wonder if she still remember me?i wonder if she still recognize me?i wonder if she ever think about me?i wonder will she cry when i suddenly appear in front of her?..hrm...i just pray for you.
  • currently listening to NEWS's stand up..
  • kazunari ninomiya and nagasawa masami are rumoured to be dating right now..
  • hoho..
  • and the press said maybe they have dating for 2 years...
  • sweeet~~
  • i won't go to the datin seriah's retirement dinner..
  • cos i think meeting my dear kak diah is more important...


hoho..
really though...
is this the FUTURE USTAZAH????
aahahahhaha!!

i love two men celebrating a goal together..
especially if both of them have great bod..
and 1 of them is torres...
cos it's not gay~~~~

No comments: