24 August, 2007

DBSK jokes

a'kum n ello..

found this from somewhere...


What happens when fans finds DBSK's apt?



1.

Fan: is this DBSK's apt??

JJ: oh no. this isn't, you have the wrong place

Fan: Really? this isn't DBSK's Apt?

JJ: No, it really isn't

Fan: Oh that's too bad. Yunho left his sweater at my place last night I was hoping to give it back to him


JJ *really pissed, but holding it in*: no, sorry. this isn't DBSK's apt

Fan leaves


JJ: " Yah! JUNG YUNHO! WHAT KIND OF STUFF ARE YOU DOING BEHIND MY BACK?!?!?!?!"


Let us all pray for Yunho....

*JJ=JaeJoong




2.

Fan: "Is this DBSK's Apt?"

Changmin : " oh no, this isn't"

Fan: " no? Kim Junsu ordered a pizza though"

Changmin: " OOO.. Junsu hyung, what toppings did you get?"

Fan: ......................






3.

Fan: " is this DBSK's apt?"

Micky " no, it's not"

Fan: " ooo. are you micky yoochun?"

Micky: " no no I'm not"

Fan: " you are micky yoochun. right?"

Micky: " no I'm really not"

Fan: " oh I know! You're micky myungsoo!~~~" (note, comedian park myung soo portrait himself as micky in one of the banjun dramas)

Micky " Yah! I'm micky yoochun!"




credits: I like jelly@soompi forums

No comments: