07 August, 2007

nite

a'kum n ello..

read some manga....nothing much though...mostly ecchi..and let me say,I'm not bother with it especially when people think sex hormones is not really that important towards manga..

a-ha-ha..

whatever..

anyway..i found this web..i forgot to bookmark it..but i saw Micky's lil bro...found out that he is younger than me rite now,if i'm not mistaken...and if you judge Micky's story about his lil bro,the one that Micky cried in Ya Shim ManMan cos he had to leave his lil bro cos of joining SM entertainment and all..at that time,i was thinking that his lil bro might be cute..but nope,the lil bro of his is not that innocent boy who will cry about his big bro every nite cos currently,his state of mind is like,bad boy...da..!...he wore a black lipstick on his lips and he put it thickly..and shockingly for me who never expect it,that park soohwan[park(micky) yoochun's lil bro real name;correct me if I'm wrong] has a girlfriend that is 11 years older than him...and if the web is new,i think Micky's bro is 16 years old...that makes his lil bro boo 27 years old...i know it's not that old cos if i have a chance to marry Xabi Alonso who is 9 years older than me,i don't really mind cos XABI ALONSO IS A MAN..!..

da..i really hate younger man with older woman...

and my mind wanders to the lil boy who had a crush on me when i was 12 yrs old and that boy was only 10 years old...LOL..

i was thinking about ainun's blog..she plans to delete her blog cos in her opinion,nobody is reading it excluding me and other people....let me say from the bottom of my heart...

DON'T DELETE IT..!!
that's the only place that i can hear you honest feeling...

TQ...

neway...I'm thinking about DBSK's concert..those peeps really want to buy the RM500 ticket..i still don't want to pay for that price..i think I'll maybe want to buy the RM150-RM200...cos that's the only price that i can manage to save...I'm desperate to go to the concert just as much as having a free ticket to a Liverpool match..but RM500 is too much...and those girls still want to take the RM500 and lucky for them...

da...
whatever...
i'll think more about this later...
  • currently listening to Tohoshinki's begin
  • fasting for the 3rd day COMPLETED!
  • my cousin,Noi is worried at her place cos there is 2 cases of murder in her place..
  • 1 of them got murdered at a shopping complex where she always shop with her friends...
  • and another one murdered at her university..
  • WHOA!

No comments: