01 August, 2007

fasting

a'kum n ello..

i was fasting today...and bcos it was too sudden...i think my body got a shock from it....i got headache and i felt weak..da.....hope my 2nd day fasting won't be like today...lalala..

neway...nothing really happen today..i skip bio tuition...and i was sleepy the whole day...

about my previous post,i talked about the football tickets...a-ha-ha..that boy nearly cheated me...99% cheated though...i found out that the tickets for the match were suppose to be free....and i nearly paid to that boy....da...lucky shazizan told me about it....afiq asked me how did i get those tickets though...i forgot my answer but before that,i even told them to buy the tickets from me.LOL!..and he even asked what i want to do with the money if i really sell the tickets...my 1st thought was DBSK's concert..and 2nd thought was going to korea...i told him my 2nd thought...haha....

whatever.and my brain already wonder why the hell the boy was smiling when he gave those tickets to me...
  • currently listening to Plain White T's hey there delilah..
  • yeay!my ipod can be updated!!
  • those scottish peeps will go to their home tomorrow..
  • i finished math's homework..
  • ahaha....

No comments: