04 August, 2007

washing2

a'kum n ello..

just finish washing the shoes,underpants and teddy bears..haha...i dunno why i have the mood to do it...and if my mood to do things is longer than i expected..i think I'll do some homework later..haha...cross my fingers then...*chooo~~*

XabiAlonso:do ur homework then..
ChangMin:yup,don't blog..
Alia: :(

KimDongWan:*pat*just continue blogging

hehe..
anyway...i watched the Liverpool match last night..it was good..not great,but it's friendly...so...nothing cool happen,except if you count Torres who scored the 1st goal and Gerrard scored the brilliant goal...the team gel well and Liverpool won 2-0 over Shanghai...

yesterday,nothing really happen...there's some ceramah and all...and ckg Hakim made some funny comments and hani wanted some of us to tell afiq ersyad about the class money...and pn. nurulhana call me AliO cos my name is Alia Othman aka Alia O and so become AliO..heh 0_O?...

and on my home walking back from school,ah hin gave me Green Tea...I'm not fond of green tea...but if a friend bought it for me,that is heaven..huhu...and i forgot to tell ah hin about Tohoshinki's summer dream single that got 1st on oricon..huhu...

my 1st bro said he likes most of DBSK's slow songs...but he doesn't like O.jung.bang.hap..haha...he said the song is too BoyBand...he likes the slow songs like Begin and One and etc maybe cos most of the songs sounds like BoyzIIMen...he loves them!..i hope he watched O's dance step...cos it's too awesome..hoho..and my 1st bro loves to dance....

kk..tata now...
  • currently listening to Ai Otsuka's peach..
  • i'm trying to resist the temptation to watch hana kimi ep 4&5.....
  • skip akaun's instensif class today cos I'll go tomorrow..
  • pity to China,they got floods,drought and now Forest Fire...
  • i saw a photo of Micky kissing some lady..
  • haha,aqilah will be very jealous....


hot!
and i'm still jealous of his leg..
too long!
weird but cute!

No comments: