09 August, 2007

go to school?not

a'kum n ello..

yesterday..emi and hani didn't go to school..and today...I'm the one who didn't come...ahaha....i dunno what their reasons for not going to school yesterday...but mine,the reason for today,is becos...i was sick..erm..i can say it like that rite?...

this morning..around 4.45am,i woke up from my sleep cos i was planning to fast for today...but my maid didn't make any food for me...so...my plan to fast for today had to be canceled...so...i went to sleep...but before that..i found myself a lil bit hurt at the right side of my body...i mean,the place where people often said 'appendix is at the right side'..yup,near that place...and so..i thought maybe it will be gone later...so..i went to sleep...then..when it was 6.10am,the time when i always wake up from my sleep...at that time,the pain was still in me...so...i went to mak cik azah...in my mind,i was too happy cos i wouldn't go to school...but at that time..it never occur in my mind about the appendix..i just think maybe it was some PMS....so..i told mak cik azah,that my right-side hurting me...and then..she said maybe i had appendix...i was too shocked when i heard the appendix word...i even forgot the i'm-so-happy-i-didn't-go-to-school....after that,i was a lil bit scared and also worried cos i was thinking "what will happen if it really appendix??!?!it's nearly SPM!!"..in my mind,i was thinking all of that...and then,mak cik azah said to me that we'll go to the clinic later...i said OK about that...

and so...at 11am,we were at the clinic...i was a lil bit shy when i found out that the doctor is a man...but mak cik azah said he is very good in giving diagnosis...so...i was a lil bit calm...then...the doctor told me to lie down on this bed when he heard about the appendix thingy...he made some test for me,asking "does it hurt?where it hurt?which one more painful?" etc....and then he said,he thinks maybe i have a mild appendix...i was relief until when he said about 'INJECTION'...i don't mind about injection...but when he said WHERE..i was like,he's a man!....but he was being friendly and just said,I'M A DOCTOR! DON'T BE SHY!...you know,when he spoke English,i think i also replied in English to him..haha...and so..he did the injection on you-know-what....and let just say...i was thinking too much about you-know-what..i even forgot about how painful an injection is...when i lay down on the bed to let him injected me,i suddenly remember about the injection...i know an injection in not that painful...but you have to be ready to receive it,aite?...but i wasn't ready...and when he did the injection..i was shocked and lucky the doctor knew it..he told me to take a breath first...

da....i haven't been to a clinic for many months..i even forgot what is pain...

kk...now that's the story...
tata!
  • currently listening to Tohoshinki's summer dream..
  • DBSK(tohoshinki) got 2nd on the Oricon weekly chart..
  • Hey!Say!7 top them with a song that is too kiddies cos hey!say!7 is mostly a group of young boys who is mostly younger than me..
  • and now,just bcos hey!say!7 is under Johnny's company that produce pretty Japanese boys..
  • the DBSK's fans and Johnny's fans are fighting...
  • da..
  • I'm just happy that DBSK's album is 1st on their 1st day selling,that's all...
  • i know that they are very well-known in Japan and that makes me happy!

No comments: