05 August, 2007

new layout

a'kum n ello..

hoho..i finally change the layout..if I'm not mistaken..that Chang min layout was the longest layout i ever use...haha..maybe cos it was Chang min...hehe..but now,i change it to Liverpool layout..i think this is the best Liverpool layout i ever seen eventhough it's not that great..but whatever..I'm a Liverpool fan and proud of it..

XabiAlonse:speak like a true scouser!*pat*
Alia:*smile,smile-shing,shing*
ChangMin:i only support Korean football team...
Alia:*kick*
Teppei:and i support Japan volleyball team..
Alia:*kick again*


anyway..today was nothing again...but something made me pissed..liyana sent a sms to me that said the akaun tuition was suppose to be at 1pm instead of 2pm...i was like,WHAT!!!why she didn't say it earlier??..liyana said they change the schedule at the last minute...and i,a last-minute decision hater was very piss...so,i already skip yesterday just to go for today's class..but some ppl just love to make my plan k.o....haish2..

(she sent the sms at 1pm++ and i was babysitting the lil kiddy)

i was a lil bit bored this morning..so..i took a henna and drew it on my palm...i wrote changMin's name on it..haha...and then later..my sis took the henna and she wrote something on my feet using it...and then later...she made a LFC word on my hand...cool~~..

kk..i dunno what to say..

tata!
  • currently listening to Shinhwa's wild eyes
  • so,i watched hana kimi ep4 and 5..
  • and i watched too many dangyunhaji games...
  • Liverpool vs Feyenoord [Sunday:1900 GMT]

k,this is the changMin on my palm..
but a lil bit messy..
but dun mind..

my sis did this...
nice2..!

No comments: