05 May, 2007

watcher

a'kum n ello..

i think..that was the 1st time in this year..that i study without nobody telling me to...(i.e my own decision)...on a friday night..huhu..i did my math homework only..nothing major like something else...

anyway..my sis told me..my dad asked us that is it bored us to chat with him...to tell you the truth..nope,i never felt bored when i chat with him..but i started to feel upset when he didn't join my excitement whenever i told him something that really excited me..especially when i talked about liverpool..when i told him"hehe,LIVERPOOL MENANG!"...his response was"ok" then he asked another question that's not involve with liverpool..da...after that..i felt upset..cos he didn't join my excitement...haish..but still...i always feel happy when i see him online....

liyana,my sis and emi said blake in american idol is totally cute with his new black hair..and so...i tried to watch his hair at youtube..he is cute!....haha...and his perfomance on that night was awesome..!...lucky i watched the video...cos forever i will think that his performance on that night was terrible....huhu..

anyway..i suddenly remember something that happen in school...marjani sat beside me during sejarah..and she was writing something on a piece of paper at that time..i wanted to know what she was writing...so..i peeked a lil bit..but she was being secretive cos she didn't want to show me...so,i told her maybe it's something secret..she said it's not..and she still didn't want to show me...then...when i finally gave up..she suddenly showed me what she was writing..it's nothing secretive anyway..just some schedule that she made...something like 'schedule of your daily activities'...not surprise if the person who did it is marjani...but she said she only wrote it and never did it...and then i saw that at around 3pm,she wrote 'amarte asi'(i dunno how it spell)..i dunno what the hell it was..so..i thought maybe it is some kind of activity cos,you know,marjani is an indian muslim and all..maybe some tradition..and later on...when i was drinking at my kitchen at around 3pm...i had a sneak peek at the tv..and saw this spanish soap...and it's title..'amarte asi'(i still dunno if this is the correct spelling)..i nearly choke while drinking the water...haha...stupid me...~~
  • currently watching american idol's blake's you give love a bad name..
  • still can't stop thinking...
  • i still dunno which layout to choose....
  • no mangas will be out this week cos this week is a Golden Week in Japan..

No comments: