04 May, 2007

smile ear to ear...

a'kum n ello..

hehe...i thought i wanted to ponteng school today cos there will be many revisions for the next week mid year exam...but i thought twice after that..cos..there will be solat hajat..i haven't done any solat hajat this past months....and i have many hajat to be grant...Amin~~

anyway..it was a good day at school..no touch the chin with ainun cos i was too absorb in finishing my physics homework...teacher let us did our own work in EST...no add math today cos the teacher sent adam to add math's quiz...and so...the whole day was nearly no study cos many teachers let us do our own works..and so...with this many time..i finished my physics' and i understand nearly all the physics thingy that will come out in the exam..Alhamdulillah...

this is becoming more boring...



hehe...something happen today...!!..haha....i was all over the moon...i kept smiling secretly when it happen....haha....cos it was a very,very good moment...haha...you can guess what had happened and maybe you guess is right,ainun....haha...how come this always happen unexpectedly?~~~....hihi..

i really dunno what to say...i want to go shopping!!!....hani will go to her kampung..and emi is too absorb in studying...so...what i'm thinking is relaxing my mind and that is shopping..guess i have to be alone do my own job then...

still boring..

erm..last night..my sis straightened my hair...haha...last tuesday..when i woke up from my sleep...i looked myself at the mirror and then said"whoa,matsumoto jun!"...haha...i really looked like moto jun when he had that curly hair...haha...and when my sis straightened my hair...i looked like moto jun but with a straight hair..maybe the shape of my face really look like him...maybe~~..haha...you can imagine if i went out without my tudung at japan..and some fans will come to me,"MATSU JUN!MATSU JUN!MATSU JUN!"..and when they look at me,the fans will be like"who're you?"...so...i just hope when i go to japan..i will wear my tudung so that those japanese women won't do that kind of mistake...

YEAH,right.....

tata then......
  • current state:bored and smiling like an idiot...
  • gattuso said man utd is better than liverpool..
  • liverpool didn't make stupid mistakes like vidic,you stupid...!
  • buy me a ticket to athens!..
  • want to change the layout~~
  • hehe...sweet..
  • i'm kinda bored with ah hin's TVXQ talk...but dun mind..maybe later i'll try to know TVXQ and join her excited conversation....

No comments: