18 May, 2007

change the layout

a'kum n ello..

to tell you the truth..the previous layout annoyed me a lil bit..cos the screen is small..haha..so..now..i can see a big screen to look at my layout....huhu..i'm very tired..but i don't feel sleepy yet...anyway...i feel satisfied now that i already found a layout...black and green...a combination of boring colours.......

today...there were english and bm papers..both of them are essays...in section b in bm...i chose make a cerpen...the cerpen has to be sci fiction..i don't really like sci fiction...cos u must have some imaginations and not ur daily lives...but then..when i looked at the other options...most of the questions there have to use our mind to think..and so..i chose the cerpen..cos usually..the ideas will always flowing when i do cerpen...a bad choice btw...i was SS(syok sendiri) that i didn't realize that my cerpen was more than 13 paragraph...i was shocked and i remember pn. noraini's warning,don't make it long..lorh....

anyway..in english paper...i chose the one about the changes that i would like to have in my life in the next 10 years...at 1st,i want to do the make a story question..the question was about unexpected gift...most of the gifts in my life were expected(except the bin that my dad gave me)..so..i don't think my idea will flow like in bm...and so..i chose the changes of your life..it was an enjoyable question cos most of it are the truth and also something that i dream of...so..it was like i was like blogging...hehe..thank you,blog!

i download many songs today...but just 1 song that i like and that is TVXQ's O..the song is good...but i don't think it's suitable for a football song like farahin said...

amalina called me at around 2pm..she asked me farahin's number..yesterday was her birthday..so..she wanted to wish her...but later after that....she called me again and said that farahin was not home..she went to her tuition...and amalina told me that she already met my cousin..i just hope she won't bully her..i'll kill her if she do..
  • download B'z's Eien no Tsubasa,Fukuyama Masaharu's Tokyo,Aqua Timez's Shiori and TVXQ's O...
  • thanks to emi for editing the songs..
  • currently listening to Yellowcard's light and sound

No comments: