01 May, 2007

12.30pm not out!

a'kum n ello...

i am really determine to study after this...and just pray for me that my words really come true...huhu...anyway...i think today has tuition's account..liyana told me that eventhough today is a public holiday...the tuition still on so that when the school holidays in the end of may can be replace to today....whatever then...i just have to understand what the topics that will come out in the exam..

anyway...i can't sleep for today..cos i keep thinking about LIVERPOOL vs chelsea match...this match make me nervous!...just like 2 years ago..i kept feeling nervous when i was sleeping at that time..and this time is no different...but i don't mind..it just show me how much i love liverpool and how passionate i am...huhu...

yesterday...something happened to me...when my friends and i played that funny game...and then when it was my turn to say the word..i said the word "taiki"...hahaha..it just slip out of my mouth..haha...and those girls laughed and i also laughed...najwa and aqilah dunno about the taiki thingy..so they laughed and at the same time asked,"who is taiki?"...haha...cool~~...

dunno what to say...

ja..~~
  • download kanjani8's Zukkoke Otokomichi
  • mak cik azah will go to Mekah tomorrow...
  • this thursday will go to school with liyana..
  • just hope she wake up early.....
  • i want to go shopping!!!!!
  • no money,no shop...........
  • sad~~

No comments: