13 May, 2007

ready to open book

a'kum n ello..

back from klia cos mak cik azah is back from Mekah...we waited for her at the international gate at 11.20am...but she still not out..and then...i called her..and she told me that her plane just landed...so...we had to wait again...we had to wait for about 1++ hour...we were a lil bit furious cos of the waiting..but later on..when we saw her..and she looked totally happy to see us...so...our anger decrease...u just can't stay mad to the person who already back from God's favourite place,right?...so..we told her (to punish her bcos of being late) to treat us Burger King..and she said ok...huhu..and so...we ate burger king at that klia...

mak cik bought me plenty of keychains and a bracelet..and my father sent to her to give me a bag to replace my current school bag and chocolates...i have many chocolates right now...but most of them are dairy chocolates with no nuts;just plain milk chocolate...so..contact me if you want a chocolate..i'll give it to you..my father gave me this cadbury chocolate..i never seen it in malaysia...it is called Flake...here the pic:


so..i dunno if you've seen it anywhere..but i certainly haven't...hoho..

anyway...haven't study bio yet...tomorrow's exam will be est1 and bio1...a lil bit easier than other papers..but i just have to score bio..tuesday papers will be tough...physics3 and chemistry2...da..!!!!....i dunno anything..!!...

dun mind..just let ur mind get ready......~~

i suddenly realize something about my siblings...i should have realize it some times ago..but i'm a stupid person to realize this little things..i just found out,that my lil sis will cool down easily after she get mad...haha...last time,i made her angry and she was very furious all of sudden...then..5 minutes after that...she was being happy-go-lucky like she never felt angry...hehe..and then..my 2nd bro..i just found out that he never yell at me...he always be the one who get yell at by my 1st bro,me and my sis...but my dear 2nd bro never yell at us..he never talk loudly to us...except if he being deaf...so...i can say that,he is a very good bro..haha...and he also good with other people...even mak cik azah's relatives...i can understand why sarjie said my bro is good...lol...
  • download e21 chapter 232..
  • currently listening to TegoMass's Miso Soup(english version)
  • many clubs are annoyed to Liverpool cos of rafa benitez's rotation policy...da...
  • have to respect rafa..he don't even mind what ppl said...

No comments: