06 May, 2007

i want...

a'kum n ello..

i'm bored right now..my sis and the baby are behind me...my sis is looking at my handphone...and the baby is dreaming with his eyes open...huhu...later after lunch..i want to go to the Mall to buy cream puff,kind bueno,chocolate and a slice of cake...

thinking of cake...i forgot to buy hakim's birthday present..he gave me a picture frame for my birthday last march..so..i have to buy him a birthday present to reply him back...his birthday was 1st may ago..so...i am thinking to buy him a chocolate cake..i want to order adnin's mum's cake...i dunno how big it is..but i just hope it's ok...i don't think hakim mind it too much anyway....

i'm reading history's book while blogging..huhu...just finished reading the maritim and agraria thingy..huhu...
  • currenly listening to Kanjani8's zukkoke otokomichi...
  • i don't like kinki kids' new song...
  • and also that orange range's new song...
  • i sent a sms to hakim did he like choc cake..he knew what i was doing..he said "jangan beli pape"...
  • i dunno why...i hate that kind of thing....
  • lorh..

No comments: