25 May, 2007

end of exam

a'kum n ello..

haha..end of exam!...thanks to apis that i can answer account today...but i still had a hard time answering it...but it will be harder anyway if he didn't teach me last night...huhu..anyway..school holiday already started..but it's only 1 week only(i think)..so...i just have to use this 1 week revise the old chapters then...i still sux...

neway..yesterday,i was very down...i can't even study account on the day..but on the night..i tried to study..i asked my 2nd bro(haikal) to teach me account..and then he got a call from his friend to go out,to hang out at DE...i shout at the phone that i wouldn't let haikal to just go out and leave me with my account..and so..his friend stay at our house to wait for my bro finish teaching me...but later..it's not my bro who was teaching me,it was my bro's friend,apiz, who're the one teaching me account...cos my bro said apiz got A1(truthfully,it was A2) and apiz was better..so he taught me...kinda funny cos most of the time,apiz told me,whenever i said something to him,he said i was saying something bad to him....to be honest,i never realize i was doing it..but i'm glad though..he taught me and i have to treat him mcD...haha...

whatever...i'm glad..

and liyana,don't feel jealous to the girl with the black shirt dude...haha..!

anyway..at school..it was nothing much...before recess..i did my account...after that..i went to syefah's class and we talked about hana kimi(taiwan version)..i told her that the guy in it was cute...haha...and then..i went to my class...the boys and also ainun,fatin and marjani were there...and then fatin gave me muffin that fatin hashim made...thanks btw..it was boring though...and later on...farahin and hani talked about DBSK(TVXQ)...they talked excitedly and i gave emi my phone....and she took some pictures of them talking excitedly...haha..i wonder what hani and farahin's reaction when they see their excited picture at my phone..haha...emi told me she didn't delete it.....

don't worry both of you..your pictures are better than shazizan's pictures..haha..

some of the people in school got a glare from me cos talking about the lose...let me say this directly and if something like this ever happen again...don't bother talk to me...I AM A FANATIC LIVERPOOL FAN...i will feel totally furious to the people who talked bad things about liverpool..words like,"alia,why they lose""alia,camne boleh kalah""alia,liverpool tak kuat""alia,liverpool sampah"...something like that are totally unacceptable from me..eventhough you said it like a joke but i will take it seriously..that's why,it is way better trying to be not understand that saying"ooh,alia.i understand you,totally"..shut the hell up...

thank you for reading...right now,my father totally understand about this cos he just said,"there still next year"..that's what i want to hear than a stupid."camne leh kalah" or "not enough" cos the ppl who said this didn't even watch the match.......
  • currently listening to NEWS' good news
  • my gum hurt...
  • i want to watch Pirates of Carribean!!
  • liyana,don't be jealous...
  • hani,don't call him pemadam guy..
  • my prayers had been granted...
  • Alhamdulillah..

No comments: