24 May, 2007

pray and songs

a'kum n ello..

here..i wanna pray that 'sampah' won't come to school tomorrow...damn he will tease me..but maybe he won't cos i remember when liverpool lose 6-3 to arsenal,he didn't say anything to me...so..haha..maybe nothing bad will happen tomorrow except a stupid account paper to face..lorh...i think i wanna drop account but i don't think you can drop it now......

there are many new songs from my favourite japanese singers are on sale right now...exile's new song and AAA's are in the oricon chart right now...cool..!...

I'M BORED...!..

i called tgv today to book tickets to watch pirates of carribean:at world's end....the tickets already sold out..i wanna book for saturday but all of them are sold out...lorh...i want to go shopping!!!...

somebody,pls top up my handphone...i called haniyana using my handphone...and the credit went from rm4++ to rm0.28...da...

and i want to buy JDORAMA!

No comments: