23 May, 2007

1 paper to go

a'kum n ello..

hehe...another paper to go and that's it...my mid year will finish and i can sleep well and well...tonight will be a sleepless night for me cos the BIG FINAL is at 2.45am..and no way i will forget to watch it...da..but still...i'm very sleepy........

just got back from my acu's house...it was really sad to see her current state...her head is bald cos of her chemotherapy...it was very sad to see her...i just hope she'll be well...when i see her..i had a vision of my mother's happy but try-hard face...i just have to pray that my aunt won't be the victim of the cancer anymore..

k..change topic..the mid-year exam is already end..end for the peeps who don't take any extras subject anyway...i'll have akaun2 this friday..and it will be tiring..but also a relief..so..Alhamdulillah..today's papers were somewhat ok and also hard...physic2 was hard..cos i hardly understand about heat...and too many calculations...and then..physic1 was ok...with sakaki makio's pencil method...i hentam 2 questions and others were fine for me...Alhamdulillah...

some peeps know how much of their math's marks...emi and ainun know theirs...and emi's mark was somewhat bad...and ainun's mark was somewhat bad too and also unexpected...and at that time when ppl looked at their math's marks,i was trying to hold the urge to know my marks..i know mine was bad cos i left many questions and i even made mistakes to the matrix question,which i thought it would be a fine question for me..but i was too overconfident cos later,i forgot how to do it...haish..i hope i don't have any fails for my exam eventhough i know my add math will be sucks....

i was feeling pretty nervous at school today cos of the BIG FINAL...and afiq ersyad made it worse...he often said,"milan,milan,milan"...and i just replied,"LIVERPOOL,LIVERPOOL,LIVERPOOL"...one time,i was reading theStar..and hanif asked me,"milan menang kan?"...i told him,"Liverpool yang menang"...i have to be confident,aite...and at that time,afiq was beside him..and he came to me and said,"milan yang menang"...i told him,"tak..LIVERPOOL yang menang karang"...and then he saw the picture on today's TheStar and saw the picture of the Liverpool lads that were training..and he said something that i will not forgive him,"diorang ni sampah"...and you know,even when my best friends slip that Liverpool is bad or some sort like that,i will definitely become mad to them...and now,a Loser who betray his football club said"Liverpool sampah" is totally over the top...and then...i told him something that i thought was a better way to deal someone like him,and so i said"afiq,diorg tak sampah,kau yang sampah"...but you have to know,that is afiq ersyad for you and also this is alia for you...afiq won't understand my anger and me,nur alia bt othman,people always thought i was making a joke instead of being angry...da...that's it..life being me......

i saw atman when my siblings and i were on the way to my acu's house...to tell you the truth..i didn't even see him..but my bro and sis saw him...and they even said that atman was waving to me...i was like,"oo..pity him"...and so..i sms him that i saw him and sorry cos not notice him(bcos he maybe feel embarass cos nobody wave him back ;p) and also i said "You'll Never Walk Alone" cos he was walking alone at that time....minutes after that..i got his reply but he said"go a.c milan"...truthfully,i know he is gay.........

haha...
  • currently loading DBSK's mini drama:dangerous love at crunchyroll
  • the drama is too damn funny!!!!!!!
  • hani,i recommend it!
  • hani,i think i want to use the eraser frequently till it become to pieces...cos you-know-why..
  • another 1 hour++ for the big match..huhu!

No comments: