29 May, 2007

singapore later

a'kum n ello..

didn't online last night..cos i fell asleep while waiting for my sis to end her internet activity..and so...no blog entry last night..

this thursday..i'll be going to singapore..mak cik azah will bring my sis,me,my maid,and the baby there...we'll be there till saturday and i maybe won't be in shah alam longer than that cos i'll be staying at batu pahat after that...mak cik azah haven't tell my dad about this plan yet..but i know he'll okay with it....i need a holiday btw...all the problems in the 1st half of this year make me feel stressful..so...a holiday will be better...

and i wonder when will my father will be back in malaysia...?...i sms him i want another chocolates...haha...i'm addicted to the chocolates that he gave me..!!..huhu...

emi told me that my class only have 1/3 of the peeps in class that pass add math..and to be honest...i think i'm among the 2/3 peeps...cos the exam is totally hard...da..dun mind..i even think before that i will give up my add math...but after this..i have to work hard to get at least c....so i can enter matrix...

gtg...i'm late to get ready for someone's surprise party....haha...and i'm the one who bring the cake........
  • download NEWS' hadashi no cinderella boy...thanks to lovelyuchi..!
  • princess diaries are becoming boring.......
  • but i still read it...
  • da..!!!

No comments: