10 February, 2010

just rant.

A'kum n ello...

Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday. why i feel like i haven't blog for a VERY LONG TIME??

yeah.maybe the tests. maybe the tests effect the brain of mine and makes me think that days are becoming longer.instead of 24 hours,i felts like 36hours a day.

aih.

anyway. about the tests. don't have any confidence.just put all the stuff that i know,and tbh,for most of the questions,i know nothing for most of them.

like an idiot rite? maybe,maybe i should stop dreaming.maybe i should open my eyes wider and realize that in front of me is reality,and forget the dreams that i always dream about. so maybe now i'll realize that the reality is cruel,not wonderful and totally predictable.and i have to realize that these are all excuses. so,i have to admit then.i'm an idiot.

aih.

anyway, since yesterday, i thought today is Thursday,instead of Wednesday.nice eh? maybe i can't wait for Thursday to come.cos i'll have no class on Friday, and so my Mid-Sem break will start this Friday instead of Saturday.haha.and bcos my holiday is quite early, maybe i'll hang out early and maybe watch Shah Rukh Khan's new movie,My Name is Khan.hoho.

ok now. i seriously am bored.so tata~~

ps: thinking to go to Singapore for this holiday.maybe i'll follow my father to JB.i'll be more peaceful there with revision to do.yeah2,i want to study during the holiday.

No comments: