03 February, 2010

depress

A'kum n ello...

i feel sooooooo depressed right now.oh damn.

the virology test ended badly. If i have any excuses to tell,it's all bcos of habit that loves to sleep very2 early nowadays.i dunno why i got very2 sleepy,and end up sleep early and no chance to study.

WHOEVER SAID THAT SLEEP EARLY IS RIGHT IS TOTALLY WRONG.IT'S VERY VERY WRONG.

and u know what,i can't really blame my internet addiction. I am slowly decreasing my time of surfing from 3hours to only 1 hours,but i still end up sleeping early.

n u know why i didn't blog 3 times/day like i usually do,it's bcos my head is very2 sleepy.

n rite now,i'm blogging through my phone cos i really2 am depressed n disappointed in myself.

things don't get any nicer now. microbial class dat suppose to be in few minutes is cancelled without me,kp n aqilah knowing.nobody told us about it,but instead,they told the info just among themselves.

nice.n ppl said it's bcos we're so the noisy ones,that's y we don't know.AT LEAST YOU CAN TELL US DIRECTLY TO OUR FACE!!!

n u know,i was planning to blog through the UiTM PC so that i can blog easily. But the internet is so damn slow,that even using the phone is better than using the computer.

bless me.i'm terrible 'happy'.

so now.i am an idiot cos i know that my virology marks is well below 15,and i'm just too sleepy to even care about it.

tata sayang.

No comments: