02 April, 2007

not really change but i am me

a'kum n ello...

i was being a hardworking girl today..i 'nearly' finished all my bio's exercise...i wasn't being talkative when study with my friends;i talked,but not too much like always....i was being happy in anything...i nearly being moody all of sudden but i try to be positive...and i bought hana yori dango 2...huhu...kewl2!!...now,i already have the mood to study without thinking about how annoyed i am to mak cik azah and also my dizziness is not a problem to me anymore...told you before,my sleeping hour is the source of my laziness...huhu....anyway...eventho i already bought that hana yori dango 2,i don't think i will neglect my studies....i'm a smart person btw...so i know how to be a smart student even with a messy schedule i made....

tomorrow will be a bz day for me...those siti sisters' plan something for tomorrow...can't tell here cos some spoiler might happen....huhu...anyway...today i said hi to farahin but she wasn't being friendly like she used to...but she talked to emi about their badminton thingy...so...no progress happened between us anyway...i don't mind though..if she thinks her without me is better...so i think i have to say ok with that...make people happy without lying is all the reason human being live anyway...so...gambatte to me!...
  • hehe..nice to see those gooners' fans' face!
  • complete my bm essays..!
  • asked mak cik azah to called the home tuition teacher...
  • planned good sleeping hour especially this week is liverpool mid-week..
  • do that bm powerpoint (due:wednesday)

No comments: