29 April, 2007

lose and not nice

a'kum n ello..

just finish talking with ah hin....she always get bored at midnight eh..haha...many things we talked about...again,she talked about TVXQ..but i don't mind,if she feel happy with it,i also happy...nice2...she said she wants to show me he TVXQ collection..whoa!..that's good..collection~~~...huhu..

anyway..she called me at a right~ time anyway...cos liverpool lose to potty..haish2..but it was not an attractive game of football though..cos liverpool was bad in pass,defend and also attack...mark gonzalez was bad...terrible if i may say...haish...i hope this kind of thing won't happen in LIVERPOOL vs chelsea match...just dun want it to happen..i really have big hope that this season will emulate the 2005 season...i just hope liverpool will win CHAMPIONS LEAGUE again...i can't do solat hajat this time cos i'm in my 'holiday' right now..and so..i just hope the LIVERPOOL lads will win the semi-final match against chelsea..

my entry-blog right now nearly reach no.222...God bless me cos letting me have this blog longer than i expected..so...i'm happy that my blog have many entries that full of my thoughts..huhu...
  • just finish listening to yuna ito's endless story
  • bored~~

No comments: