09 April, 2007

nishikido ryo's nikki

a'kum n ello...

read nishikido ryo's blog...and why the hell he has to be so funny and also..rude~~...haha...

_________________________________________

Nishikido Ryo 3/30

I'm on the shinkansen now.

The shinkansen can be many places while it moves at high speeds.

For example:
small movie theater
bed that isn't flat
comic cafe*
cafeteria
live house**
the view of Mt. Fuji that I've seen the most
field trip spot
meeting room
annoying place
healing place
inorganic place

Things like that.

The shinkansen is sort of mysterious today.

I've been thinking about a lot of things.

"Why's that old guy next to me sleeping with his mouth open? Is he congested?

"Why's that chick keep going out to the restroom? Is she fixing her makeup? No way, that's overdoing it."

"Where's that highway go?"

"Is anyone watching the news scrolling above the door? If no one reads it, isn't it a waste of resources? But then again, it takes so much energy to run the shinkansen anyway."***

"Damn, she's got huge tits!"

"That baby's cute, but I can't tell if it's a girl or a boy."

"The sun that I couldn't see until just now is sinking and now the window looks metallic."

"My parents and siblings are all away, and it's so lonely. I miss my family."

"Ah, we're getting close to Shin-Osaka station, gotta get ready."

"What should I eat?"

"I'm the only person on this train without any luggage."

"What kind of a place will the next shinkansen I get on be?"

There's a lot more, but now that I'm there I have to stop.

For the first time since I started this, I feel like I've embraced the concept.

I'll write again.

Oh, there is one more thing.

This diary is never going to end.

It'll go on forever.

Gotcha.
It's ending soon, so I'll be lonely.

But maybe I'll forget this emotion by tomorrow.

But I'll work hard for the people who are enjoying it.

Actually, I don't really have a lot of time to think about it or places to do it.
Even if I try to think of something, nothing comes out.
Well, maybe I'll tell you what I ate today or something like that, I think.

Okay, please come to see me again tomorrow.

Bye-bye.

SEE YOU SOON



Nalan: The shinkansen is the bullet train - the high speed train that goes all over Japan. Also, Ryo wrote "See you soon" in English.

*comic cafe - a place much like a library for comics, except that you can't take the comics with you and they'll serve you food.

**live house as in for concerts

  • haha..
  • sometimes i like to watch what's ppl's doing..
  • especially in the train...
  • or outside the car..
  • cos even when you do stupid things to the outside world...
  • they forget you later on..
  • and i know some of you always watch the human complex behaviour....
  • and don't say that u never think that woman's boob is big...
  • hahahaha...
  • a lil bit perv...but that's a direct and honest me...

***scrolling news - above the door in all shinkansen cars is a news ticker with headlines of that day. It also shows the next and current stops when the shinkansen pulls into a station.


credits to Nalan from Binan no Nikki for this

No comments: