17 April, 2007

forgiveness

a'kum n ello

someone tell me to forgive her..i already forgive her..it's unlike me to not forgive ppl...so..i don't want to remember the bad things cos right now..good things just flow and flow..haha..!!!..

anyway...today...me n all the siti sisters..(i'm glad we have this name..cos the many ppl make me forget who are they) and also MY SIS (she joined us cos she didn't want to go home alone)...went to eat pizza with the vouchers we got cos of the 'cleanest class award'..haha..kewl!...we went there after history club...order 9 personal pizzas...huhu..lucky us cos most of the ppl there in the pizza hut are all the 5Sc1's students..haha...shazizan,atman n others also joined us later...hani was fun with all her funny remarks and cool thing she's so good with my sister...i was very tired at that time..i dunno what to do..my sis always look at the boys and wondering who is taiki...and the ppl there just made jokes between me and shazizan..they said that my sis is his sister-in-law...he is too blur for a man cos he answered"ya ke?"..mental~~

anyway...before that..at the history club...i was bz with writing the reports for the past activities of the history club...oh!..i won the best sajak!...haha...last week..we had to create sajak...i thought mine was sux cos it has too many "aku adalah SAMPAH"...haha..this week..that sajak was declare as the best sajak..and today..we have to deklamasi it...hani didn't win the create sajak thingy...her sajak not even in the top5..but she won the deklamasi thingy...haha..the present was a book...hani laugh at it..but i'm glad..cos it was a sejarah's note...huhu..coolio..i dun need to buy a sejarah notebook..haha...
  • i'm happy..cos someone smile at me..
  • that detail-woman totally observe me and that certain guy...haha..
  • ...
  • still weak...
  • download fall out boy's my heart is the worst,kimura kaela's snow dome,arashi's di-li-li and we can make it and linkin park's what i've done
  • dd,pls call the lscm for me...PLEASE!!
  • sarjie!!..thanx again for the earphone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

talking abt food..Do u like sushi or jap food? of cos u do...u love all those manga and animes...
i just bought a japanese recipe book..will be experimenting those nori and unagi dishes this weekend..nyum..nyum.. :)

congrats on sajak thingy...
i'm good at english poems...wanna strut some stuff? do write in..mana tau, u're better than me ke...

Abt that mmbrship card thingy..one word to describe this makcik...KEDEKUT!

hugs,
-DD-

p/s: heard u'r good in making pizza
p/ss: thnks for the 'blog title'
p/sss: WHO' s TAIKI!!!
p/ssss: hehe..shazizan...:)

Alia Liverpool said...

siot...

haha...weyh..buy for me a hairstyle magazine...for my sis...she search that mag long2 time ago...

n do that japanese dishes for me later...

my poem is sux..unlike aina...huhu..

just call the lscm for me....huhu..

hugs u back..

all the pss:haven't make any pizza for awhile..taiki is someone that you don't need to know...haha..