28 April, 2007

skip

a'kum n ello..

i skip chemy's class today...what a bad student i am...this is my fault anyway..cos i slept at 2.++am last night..i didn't feel like sleeping...but i still end up sleeping anyway...i watch prince to frog and currently have 1 cd to go...huhu..good~...then later i can do what i must do later....

hani called me before if i go to chemy's class or not..haha..i told her she didn't answer my question at the cbox about going to chemy's class..i thought she didn't answer it..then i saw it...and i realized that she REALLY had answered it...she meant 'aa' as 'yes'...haha...i'm very sorry...anyway...i just have to study really well after this..that's all i can do...and so..just all you blog readers pray for me that no prob will attack me after this...i know all of this has it benefits to me...but really,you all will nag that 'you must not mind about it' or something like that...and so...bcos i don't want any stupid nag..just pray for me....

my blog is becoming more negative than ever...maybe bcos of the layout...cos it's black..i still searching for the right layout..but none of them attract me yet..so...i just have to keep searching...
  • my dad said he will make a Maybank account for me so that i won't ask my bro about money...
  • and also bcos he knew that i am very mad towards my bro about the earphone thingy..
  • but i think i'm not mad anymore cos my bro let me use the comp in his room and he said he won't mind if i disturb him..
  • i'm easily happy,and i don't mind about it...
  • gayut with ah hin last night..she talked about TVXQ...haha...i told her i saw many TVXQ cds at Bkt Raja..she said she already has all of them...huhu..
  • and she said she didn't really mind about the birthday thingy..
  • i told her,at 1st i really mind about it....
  • and she just laughed..
  • I WANT HER TO BUY ME MORE THAN 3 GIFTS AT HONG KONG!
  • and also a rock from the Great Wall of China..~~
  • endless story~~yuna ito!
  • hani,i want to go to ur house!!!
  • anan,blog blog blog!
  • ainun,you also...
  • akmali,be happy!
  • emilia,don't be tamak....
  • alisa,finish your hafazan at the masjid and say "SHAZIZAN GILA" when you meet him...
  • if you meet him~

No comments: