27 April, 2007

school lab

a'kum n ello....

i'm at school lab rite now...the comp use internet explorer...so..i can't look at my blog rite now cos i have to use mozilla...now i know that even the latest i.e can't load my blog....huhu..anyway..i have to change the layout then...but maybe later...haha..

i haven't blog for the last 2 days cos on the 1st day i haven't blog..i got this surprise from someone...that so-called surprise made me too angry and also tired for the 1st time in my life...and so...i don't want to blog..cos that stupid surprise can't even mention in this blog...the 2nd day i haven't blog was becos i was bz watching the prince who turns to frog...cos i was alone at home at that time...bcos mak cik azah n my sis and my maid and the baby went to alamanda to shop...and my bro went out..so..i was alone...coolio!....i watch it with no manners cos i laughed too loud....i don't really mind before i realise that the sliding door wasn't close...haha...whatever...the tv was too funny and good...anyway..i watch it from 1pm till 11pm...haha...k..i stopped awhile at 5-5.10pm,7.30-9.31pm.....i don't really mind anyway...cos i want to keep my mind quite and happy without no stupid probs in my mind...

k...recess end..tata..!
  • just listening to the calling's wherever you will go
  • my bro is too useless to buy me a new earphones..
  • the bell just rang...

No comments: