22 April, 2007

girls day out

a'kum n ello..

huhu...i am totally happy!!..LIVERPOOL won over wigan 2-0....huhu..the match was awesome...kuyt was brilliant and bellamy was certainly too fast for the wigan's defenders...and anyway...xabi was good...he made many mistakes in the 1st half..then later...he made cool passes and i was very happy to see him partnered with gerrard after a long time..both of them really the best midfield-pair in the world(that is my opinion and i dun need you to say "nonono")..anyway...the match was awesome...!..and i'm totally in awe with agger...he tried to do something that messi will do;dribble from the centre of the field and do a solo and the score,..but in the end...after he left 3-4 defenders..the end was not a goal...lorh..anyway..it was a brilliant match!

yesterday morning(it's already 12.44am-sunday time rite now)...went to the chemistry's extra class...the day was good...and after that...me n hani went to somewhere to buy sarjie's present for his birthday..he was good as a sponsor for the recent parties that my friends made..so..we thought we better bought something for him..i didn't buy his present yet...cos i don't have the money...but hani shared with ainun to buy sarjie's present..the present to be kept quiet so that no spoiler will happen...n also bcos sarjie knows about my blog..but the present was weird for a guy like him anyway..but it still cute...hahaha...n after bought the pressie,we have a walk at the place we bought the present,and i went to hani's home after that...to 'study'...haha..mostly..i didn't study at all...to say the truth,i don't even study...i read the latest kreko and hani read the new manga that she bought..and after that..we watched SPIN KICK at the internet...SPIN KICK is a korean movie...very2 funny movie!!...haha...the guy was cute...but also stupid + childish..haha...i didn't watch the whole movie though..cos i had to go home at that time...anyway,while i was waiting for my bro to pick me up at hani's house...like usual,hani's mum invited to me to have dinner there...at 1st,i was reluctant to have the dinnet at her place,but when her mum knew i WILL eat if i have the time to eat,her mum insisted to let me eat..so,i end up have my dinner there...lucky my bro was late..so...i finish ate them...huhu...

want to know something...i like babies..i really love them..but 2 things for sure why i dun think mak cik azah mustn't adopted a baby was bcos:
  • 1st,she won't be a good mother..
  • cos=she always work and also a selfish woman..
  • ???=i know this bcos i live in the same house with her..
  • 2nd,she will blame everything that happen to the baby to me,my sis and bro..
haha..stupid reason aite...?...i live under 1 roof with her...so..i know the real her...anyway...she nag at me n my sis when we were watching the liverpool match..it was common of me to increase the volume of my voice when i watched the match..especially the latest match,liverpool vs wigan..there are many chances for liverpool..and bcos i know the baby was asleep..i didn't increase it like usual..but the woman~...she was out from her room and told us if the baby awake from his sleep..she will off the tv..haha...try me!...i never ever let ppl off the tv when i was watching a liverpool match..i can control my anger when ppl change the channel..but to off the tv?...i'm sorry,i will just EXPLODE..!..

ok ok,i know it was selfish to think something like this and being very immature to blame something to the baby and eventhough it is indirectly...and so i want to say here...she mustn't use the baby's name to have a nice sleep...i hate ppl lied to me...and i totally hate it if you use other's name for your own sake by lying...the baby won't awake from his sleep with me yelling for liverpool da...i'm not being too loud...she's the one who can't sleep..da...if she wants to have a very good sleep on a liverpool night...go to the hotel..i dun mind her...to tell you the truth,without her in my life,my life is better...
  • i know i'm being too direct and honest and also brutal...
  • but i dun care..this is my blog btw..
  • and dd,dun u mind me cursing..
  • better remind you that this is my blog..
  • i want to say anything that my mind want to say...
  • currently listening to AAA's hurricane lily boston mary..
  • better pay all the debt..
  • want my dad to pre-order harry potter and the deathly hollows...
  • thanx to hani for listening all my probs after skool..
  • liverpool qualified for the champs league next season..
  • arsenal drew..!...
  • princess diaries 7 is already out!!

No comments: