14 April, 2007

baby tido

a'kum n ello..

i just want to forget about my previous post...what have my family done to me was something i can't forgive but i'll try to forget it and so eventually..i will forgive it...and so here i just wanna say...never ever try to lose my trust...!..that's all...

anyway...yesterday..ainun still trying to know who is taiki..and to tell you the truth...i nearly tell her who he is...because i was so mad and bengang and want to tell everything to someone...but then later..i got a grip on myself and so..i didn't tell her...haha...anyway...she always guessing the same guy though...and she told the reasons why she think it is him...and really though...just keep on guessing but eventhough i said this..she kept guessing the same person and she said she will observe both of us detailed than ever....and let me tell you something..it is not me who made her think it is him,but it is that guy who made her think that is taiki..but just keep on guessing,dear ainaa athirah...haha..

anyway...this morning..i have to take care a baby when mak cik azah n my maid went to the market...let me tell you...taking care of an 18 days years old baby is harder than a 2 years old...
haish...let me start the story...i have to take care of him..and then my cousin came...the baby was asleep before..but later...he was awake...it was nothing at first...he kept on drinking the milk...but later...when he already done drinking all the milk...he kept on crying..and so..i asked my sis to do another milk..at first..he drank it...but later he stop drinking...and again...cried~~...da...and so..i use my alia-power,u know,try to be nice,patient n again,baik..the baby was asleep later after that...haha...kewl2..!!!!...i know i'm good~~...huhu...
  • keep on guessing,keep on guessing,keep on guessing...(rhyme it like Dory the fish in Finding Nemo)
  • hani,be healthy!!hope u'll be alright..
  • i have to laugh when i see fatin hashim's pic at myspace...haha..
  • nearly finish watching hana yori dango 2..
  • oguri shun!!!
  • when i was mad last night,my big bro said to me that he wanted liverpool at the CL final..i dunno he said it to soften my mood or he really want it...

No comments: