15 April, 2007

onsei dream

a'kum n ello..

haha...i just read this person dream...and it was very funny...!!..haha...and also sweet...kinda wish that maybe 1 day you want the person you like to understand you really,really well and know what the hell you're thinking i.e save a seat for you or even pay your lunch bill(something that i really hope will come true XD)...huhu..but i just pray someone like that really exist though...haha...

damn it,alia!..you're a student!..there's no time for you to think about your future husband!
anyway...this whole day..i can say i was doing nothing....NOTHING!..i try read the physic book...k...most of the infos went into my head but let me tell you,i only read leass than 2 pages...haha..!..anyway..i will read it...i just use this time to blog just to let my body to relax after i finish all my eating...anyway...i can say that the whole evening was somewhat a lil waste of my time cos i read hikaru no go on the internet...i read the manga from 5pm to NOW..haha...kk...
  • mak cik azah looks kinda sick..maybe she has a fever..hope her well...
  • emi,at 1st,i thought you were atman when you sent that sms...i though it was him cos he was the only person who always borrow my pensel tekan..haha...(only emi will understand this)
  • download manga Boys' N Girl Volume 1-5...
  • my 2nd bro,haikal,bought me an unoriginal liverpool jersey(not the carlsberg in front,but liverpool)...thanx!!!
  • what happen to world when punk rock and hip hop are becoming sucks n sucks...da..
  • download mika nakashima's glamorous sky

No comments: