13 April, 2007

lab comp part2

a'kum n ello again..

teacher said we can stay here...if you want!..kewl...so...i said more...

the problems i have with my friends are all settle...nice..!...make me happy..!...i feel secure and lovable...haha....but something happen afterwards....but i just can't say it....haish...this just make me suffocated,AGAIN!...da...a revelation that make me angry n also sad at the same time..haish2 again...da..

anyway...just help afiq's group for his dugong blog...then...shazizan asked about my blog..i told him the url..and he surf..let me just say this 1st,i love my blog and i love to make it long..and when they (afiq ershad joined afterward) saw it...maybe they think the 'long' post bored them...kewl..!...haha...guys just don't like blogs anyway....

da..so hot in this lab...kk...bye!
  • afiq,make a blog later so i can read ur diary...huhu...

No comments: