11 April, 2007

probs and bengang

a'kum n ello...

so...this week is a friends-are-problem week...most of the blog i read are about friends...and this include me...with the friend that change to someone evil who now at a boarding school and now u have to add 2 friends who live beside me that are becoming a problem to me...

both of them are 2 great friends...but this tale of them are just too much work for me..it makes me suffocated..they have different opinions and also different personalities..with their different opinions...both of them just don't want to give up..and let me tell YOU!!!!...i am very mad!!!..anyway..the story~..the 1st friend said something that she was not in a comfortable mode with the 2nd friend..so..i TRY to make her comfortable by doing something..and when it settle...another problem happen...it was like,a SULK!...i don't mind sulk...but if you plus sulk with IRRESPONSIBLE...what is the answer you will get..?...haish...i give you a simple equation...[SULK + IRRESPONSIBLE = CHILDISH + STUPID]...i dunno if i try to make my friends mad at me by saying this or something..but that is not my intention..i just want them to be HAPPY and have FUN!!..both of them think too COMPLEX..!..anyway..about the 2nd friend...let me just say she's becoming too serious...sometimes she tried to be crazy..but it just happen not at the RIGHT time..!!!..haish2...i also want to blame myself for this..maybe because i'm too nice or maybe too hypocrite or maybe too lazy OR maybe too forgetful,i always follow what they want and just shut up if i have anything in my mind but truthfully,the mind has too many things to say...maybe i'm a coward..maybe i have 2 reasons for it..i don't want to see my mad friends' face and also my own-self screaming with anger...in my life...i try not to see my friends mad or sad face or them to see me screaming with anger...

anyway..maybe i'm too cruel to mak cik azah and too evil to her and that's why GOD give me this,MAK CIK AZAH DOESN'T GO TO PARIS...she won't go this night or even this month..she will go next month...i already told my friends if they wanted to go out or something..this week is almost perfect cos i thought mak cik azah won't be home..but this evening..when i had done with my dinner...i asked her when she'll be going to paris..and then she said.."BULAN 5.TIKET DAH HABIS"...u know,ah..sometimes..i think she read my blog and know what i think about her...i don't mind..but still..beneath me,i don't want her to know..cos really..the TRUTH is too damn HURT!

  • i'm a coward..
  • i just hope they won't hate me
  • forgive me,pls! m(-.-)m
  • think of the bright side...taiki was being a GENTLEMENT to me.TQ!
  • akmali,just hope ur life will be better!
  • what happen to as roma anyway..how come they lose 7-1 to the scum~
  • now i love this blog too much..it publicly tell my secrets to the whole world with my permission!
  • i finally got out from the 40% curse of my bio test..my bio test at tuition is 54%..i'm glad and ALHAMDULILLAH!
  • liverpool to win agaisnt psv!..i will always have faith on my team everytime!

No comments: