23 April, 2007

down

a'kum n ello..

u know..my favourite software to surf the net is mozilla...and i realize something that u can't use internet explorer if you want to read my blog cos of this current layout..and so for all of you, mister and missus smith,you just have to use mozilla if you want to read this blog of mine...i dunno if the new version of I.E can read this blog...but the old version can't read it...anyway...i don't think i will change my layout in this current time cos i'm very lazy to edit the layout right now...especially the part where we have to choose the cool layouts...

anyway...i'm still down from that earphones-thingy...i just can't forget it...now i understand what it meant by sentimental value...sarjie is a good of friend of mine..he still gave the earphones to me eventhough he gave it late...but i don't really mind cos he went all the way to sg wang to buy it...and now...the earphones are totally DIE!!!!!!...

ARGHHH!!!I HATE MY BROTHER !!!..
WHY THE HELL HE LEFT THE EARPHONES OUTSIDE MY ROOM!?!?...
SHIT!!

BITTEN BY A RAT?
so STUPID!!!!!
  • no currently listen cos i can't listen to my iPod..
  • i just hope he will buy earphones for me to pay his mistake..
  • that detailed-woman called me taiko cos of taiki..
  • oy detailed-woman,good luck for you history quiz tomorrow!
  • currently watching the Prince who turns to frog...
  • i want to steal my bro's money!!!!!!
  • ain's sis has vol 1-30 of SVJH..

No comments: